Grandma was always whistling. And she was always praying. One day I asked her why she prayed all the time. She said that she wanted to be sure to go to Heaven. I said, "Grandma, if you were once saved, you are always saved". She replied, "Honey, I don't believe like you Baptists do. I don't believe some of those folks got saved to begin with. We Methodists make sure that we are going to make it there every day". I started praying more after that.

Grandpa always drove like a wild man. Every kid in town knew to run for safety when one of two people were seen driving down the road..... Grandpa and the UPS man. He would never wave at me. I asked him about it one day. He said that he always kept his eye on the road since he drove fast. He didn't want to run over any innocent pedestrians. We are all lucky to still be alive.
(Dana)